- February: winter scarves for my sisters and their men (sorry, no pictures)
- April: gray "quick project" skirt, 2 Wee Wonderful dolls and a pair of baby booties
- May: Worked on this thing for the last time!
- June: yellow top (Simplicity 3835), hopscotch skirt (Simplicity 8126)
- July: Anda dress
- August: 2 knit dresses for my nieces (Simplicity 2804)
- September: purple knit top (New Look 6807); three half slips
- November: I even discovered an oldie but goodie, that I've since worn (see below).
- December: knit dress (Vogue 9277)
I only bought a few notions, a few yards of extra knit fabric from the niece project, some lining fabric for this Colette pattern, and four vintage patterns. I even sold some four yards of my stash fabric so I was pretty good.
I was amazed at how my feelings about sewing are different than they used to be; I LOVED sewing when I was younger, the more difficult a project, the better. Now I have no patience....NO patience whatever! It's amazing. I hope in the new year I will get that love back as I can't keep away from a good sewing blog but with that comes disappointment in myself. Not particularly healthy, no?
In 2009, after five years, I finally went to all the doctors one is supposed to see regularly like your dentist, etc. Which proves without a doubt that I've been scared to really live my life since I moved back here. That crap is going to stop in 2010.
Happy New Year!