So this is what's going on at the moment:
- Grainline Studio Scout: A matching top for this skirt but it isn't the right shape.
Seamster Yellow Tail Camisole: I didn't have enough fabric to make this top. New Look 6977: No more short sleeve tops.
- Butterick 5429: A TNT top made with winter white ponte.
- New Look 6216: Only pair of shorts sewn this summer. DONE
- New Look 6216: Made a navy and gray stripe t-shirt dress. DONE
- McCall's 7381: Still debating on this one. I'm leery about all that fullness in the bodice?
- Simplicity 5289: My ponte raglan dress needs a neckband, hem, and topstitching.
- New Look 6859: Planned in 2010, I need to cut another muslin, the last one was in 2011.
- Grainline Studio Morris: Scared to mess this up but need this now!
- McCall's 7254: This new pattern will hopefully motivate me to work on the other jackets.
Simplicity 1283: The ponte for this skirt was not thick enough and needs new lining.
- Built By Wendy Sew U pants: Considerable alteration work needed because I don't want them to be low-riders and I am now larger than the largest size in the book.
- Vogue 1411: I will make a muslin before I cut into the gray ponte.
- Style Arc Barb's Stretch Pants: Already made a muslin but they were too tight. DONE
- Style Arc Ebony: Will be made in 2017 for summer.