Wednesday, August 06, 2008

First Day Out

I wore the petticoat with the Target dress today. Luckily, it's just short enough for this dress too. Well, the tulle and net layers got caught up on each other so I kept having to smooth out the layers. Also, when I walked the net gathered up between my legs, luckily the material is very fine and not that scratchy.

I wonder if adding a layer of fabric on the bottom between my legs and the tulle would help? Maybe adding more tulle layers would help too, as it might weigh everything down?

I still would like to add more layers just for more "poof" factor and perhaps adding a ruffled band all around the bottom would add some needed width. But first I need to make sure that the layers don't keep getting hung up on one another. Reaching up under your skirt to pull down your petticoat is not very ladylike.

No comments: