Monday, May 06, 2024

Design Inspiration for My First Home

I accumulated all of these images over the last six months. You see, I knew this is how I wanted to live. I needed to find a place that would allow me to fulfill that dream. I may not have the little bungalow of my childhood dreams, but I could do whatever I wanted within these walls. Goal: Create a bungalow in a two-story condo.

These images incorporate my love of green, my father's basket and bamboo collections, mid-century chairs and general vibe, natural wood tones, eclectic artwork, quirky details, and painted furniture.


Dream Green DIY

hannahbullivant.com

Cupcakes and Cashmere

Desire to Inspire

Domino magazine

My own room photo

Mystery image from the web

midcenturymaurer.com

www.beaninloveblog.com

www.beaninloveblog.com

Let's go!

No comments: