Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sorry, it has been a while since I last posted.

For the next two months, that may still continue. I've signed up for the summer semester.

At VCU, that means that everything is both sped up and condensed. A class that in the Spring or Fall semesters may last 16 weeks, is now either a 4, 5, or 6 week class which you might attend up to five days a week.

I presented a reduced work schedule to my job and they agreed. I will be working from 30 to 32 hours per week for the next two months. That's just enough hours to keep my health coverage.

The first class will be for three hours Monday through Thursday.

The second class which starts at the end of June, will be from Monday through Friday. I will be attending class for the first half of the day and then going into work.

So I will be very busy. However, I have a few things I can post in the next few days before everything gets topsy-turvy. Enjoy.

No comments: