Thursday, July 13, 2006

So Sweet Savannah



A month ago I looked into schools with Graduate or Certificate programs in Historic Preservation.

Whoa...just a thought, just a thought.

Yes, I still have a year and a half in my BA program.

But since I also want to move somewhere new after I finish my degree the goal was to find programs in cities that I would not mind moving to whether I chose to further my education or not. Then grad school could always be an option if I did choose to go.

Last week I received my copy of the Savannah College of Art and Design catalog. I mean, what better city is there to study historic preservation?

And then today I found this post on Entre Nous, one of the blogs I had just started checking out.

So it seems I will be able to follow her adventures long before I have to make up my mind about moving or applying.

Hurrah.

No comments: