Sunday, July 16, 2006

What do you think I should do?



I picked this tablecloth up two months ago at Target because I loved the pattern from their almost-gone Ipanema line. But now that I have it at home, I'm not sure what to do with it. I thought about:
  1. using it for my first reupholstering experiment on the loveseat...sooo needs something
  2. making napkins from it by adding trim and other fabrics like these at Anthropologie
  3. making a dress from the fabric, maybe something like McCall's 4502
  4. or buying more fabric and making Butterick 4790? But how much more, since the dress wants 4 yards just for the contrast part?
  5. or just using it as a table cloth for the small dining table.
I'm still not sure. Any ideas?

What I do know is that today I'm running out to buy another one, just in case I do figure it out.

Here are some more views of the print and the Ipanema line. If you want some though you better hurry!

No comments: