- using it for my first reupholstering experiment on the loveseat...sooo needs something
- making napkins from it by adding trim and other fabrics like these at Anthropologie
- making a dress from the fabric, maybe something like McCall's 4502
- or buying more fabric and making Butterick 4790? But how much more, since the dress wants 4 yards just for the contrast part?
- or just using it as a table cloth for the small dining table.
What I do know is that today I'm running out to buy another one, just in case I do figure it out.
Here are some more views of the print and the Ipanema line. If you want some though you better hurry!