to acknowledge a great honor.
I was nominated for a Sisterhood Award weeks ago by Antoinette and it's taken me all this time to finally say thank you. But please don't think that it didn't mean the world to me. I unfortunately, am not as prolific as the rest of the nominated sewers/sewists so it means so much that I'm considered to be a part of the group. You are all so amazing!
To pass this honor you need to:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
Trista at Sugardale
Kyle at Vacuuming the Lawn
Notamermaid at Sewing in the City
Very Prairie at Sew Very Prairie
Kristy at lower your presser foot
Stephanie at Creative Reveries
Amanda at Amanda's Adventures in Sewing
Jen at the fabled needle
Moggy and Kitty at I wanna frock and roll all night (the two for one blog!)
Miss Amelina at Mamie's Musings