Well, I had my belly dance class on Tuesday and I loved it! I was worried that I was really rusty since I hadn't used some of those muscles for five years. But no, I was keeping up with the other girls who had taken it last session. Two days later and I'm still not sore so my muscles must be pretty good. I had so much energy the next day. So yeah, this exercise thing is really going to help me out.
I finally finished my taxes and I will be getting back a check for more money than I make in a month! Of course, I don't make that much in a month, but still..."it's a good thing," as Martha would say. This will also help me out immensely.
I have many projects on my plate right now, so I'm doing a little bit each night:
- two stuffed animals for one newborn and one upcoming baby shower
- a musical keyboard cover for a friend in exchange for some computer help
- that Burdastyle Anda dress (just haven't had time to do anything past sewing up the side seams)
- make a sash for that gray skirt (though I did take out that 2nd row of elastic that was making me feel thick in the waist)
- other misc. mending jobs (hems, repair tears, replace buttons and other fasteners)
Victoria Secret chandelier sandals I always associate with belly dancing. I so wish I had bought these years ago! (Now, I'd feel guilty having such an impractical pair of shoes.)