Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Follow Me on Bloglovin'


Hey guys! Google Reader will cease to exist in just 12 days. Yup.

Officially, I've never had a lot of readers following me. For the last two years the number in Google Friend Connect has strangely been holding steady at 169. Well, I know more people read me because my stats tell me so. However, I'm still scared that my readership will diminish because of this upcoming event. So please show your support and follow me. 

To follow me, just click  Follow on Bloglovin and THANKS!

If you haven't chosen a new reader, I suggest you try Bloglovin'. I don't know if this is considered sacrilege or not, but I really don't miss Reader. I'm pretty happy with the Bloglovin interface. Honestly, if it hadn't been for that topless female torso (??) logo I probably would have checked it out before. I mean, what's up with that? Couldn't she have a shirt on and still look fierce?

Signing up is more than simple. Forget about going through Google Reader to export your blogs, that involves too many steps. Go straight to Bloglovin' and create an account with log in and password like usual. The site will then asks if you want to import your blogs from Google Reader to your new account. Click the button to import and done!

See ya there!

2 comments:

Anne At Large said...

Is it weird that i never noticed their logo? It's not on my Bloglovin homepage so it never registered in my brain.

Gail said...

The logo put me off for a long time too. I think it's supposed to come off as "rocker tough" but to me it reads "sad breast cancer victim!" I was glad when I found out you don't have to have the logo attached to your account!