Other happenings in my world:
- After all this time, I have just become a Doctor Who fan thanks to Netflix having six whole seasons available. After that, on to Torchwood!
- I've been accumulating more and more sewing blogs for my Bloglovin' queue. A scary amount.
- Became pretty addicted to Lula Louise's DIY fashion posts.
- Positively loving the new direction of the last three issues of Vogue Patterns magazine. The beautifully designed Master Instruction and Couture Corner columns, as well as the more creative renditions of their own patterns are amazing. They are giving off a real Threads + Selvedge feel (without the specificity of Selvedge).
- I conducted an inventory of all the handmade items in my wardrobe, well, the ones that I still wear. It might not be that interesting to you but for archive purposes I will post it here soon. Without really doing it on purpose it was strange how so many things coordinated with each other.
- For the last two years, I've had a strong desire for a lavender dress and Daisy's dress in this post cinched it. As someone that doesn't like to wear pastels, outside of blue, this is a strange request. So on the periphery, I am looking for delicate but not too froofy* (to cut the sweetness), dress patterns for consideration.