Saturday, August 31, 2013

Update on a Happy Holiday Weekend!

Currently reading: Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion by Elizabeth L. Cline, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell.

Listening to: I Love You by The Neighbourhood, of Sweater Weather fame. Surprisingly, their other songs are very different from this breezy summer beach song. I'm especially a fan of Jesse with his tattoos, leggings, and leather

Here's another, Female Robbery, which is totally different and them live on KROQ with Afraid.

Most recent movies seen (via Netflix): The Decoy Bride (w/ David Tennant), Doctor Who S.1-3, and The Hunger Games. (see above)

Watching on TV: Silk's English barristers and Scott & Bailey's female detective, all on my local PBS stations. We have access to two which means if I miss Masterpiece on Sunday I can catch it again on Wednesday night.

Currently sewing: Finishing up my next skirt, which is very different from the last and from a new indie pattern designer.

Guess what? I have another finished make to show you on Tuesday or Wednesday! Yep, guess who got her camera to work again? ;)

I hope you all have a great weekend!!


Caroline said...

Looking forward to seeing your new skirt in your next post.
Glad you had a lovely holiday : )

ACR said...

I just started reading Overdressed, too. Even more reason to sew my own!!