Sunday, March 16, 2008

I just had to share this...

Currently, I'm in love with singer Kate Nash. I love her song structure, her sometimes mundane song subjects, and, most importantly, her extreme cockney accent. Some of my favorite songs from her Made of Bricks album are Foundations and Ma ri el la.

However, I really think it was this unofficial video for The Nicest Thing, that stole my heart. I hope Kate found about this and sent its creator musicANDmuffins some love. It's adorable.



Also check out YouTube for some of the great covers she has done.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for introducing me to Kate Nash! I'm loving her music!

Meghan said...

hey there! thanks for visiting my blog earlier. I've also recently become interested in Kate Nash. She's a lot of fun. As far as that Vogue shirt pattern, it's a pity about the sleeves--otherwise it is so cute. I'm really looking forward to the day that I'm a talented seamstress and make beautifully fitting clothes!