- Discovered Cheerwine soda. Yum!
- Went down to Plan 9 for Record Store Day with a friend and scored 4 CD samplers, 3 full CDs, 1 Morissey sticker and 1 LP (remember those?) sampler of singles from various record labels. ALL FREE! And yes, I do have an adorable Crosley portable turntable to play that LP on!
- Sat at an outside table and had a snack at a Thai restaurant. Mango & sticky rice...yum!!
- Went to visit my friends and their three daughters. Watched some of Star Wars* with their middle girl, who was being introduced to the movie for the first time.
- Hemmed one pair of those pants that have been waiting around for ever. This included also hemming the lining!
- Attending the Spring Bada Bing craft show run by the Richmond Craft Mafia with two friends. Didn't buy anything but was bolstered by all the DIY goodness.
- Suggested dropping by a fabric store and was amazingly heartily agreed upon by all. (Feeling very Dickens and Austen just right now)
- First stopped to have lunch first at Kitchen 64. Yum! Will have the remainder of that meal for lunch today.
- Purchased a long-awaited copy of Stitch magazine at Quilting Adventures.
- Stopped by both Sally's Beauty Supply and Ellwood Thompson's natural foods store to purchase items for my new hair care regimen; it involves Amino Acids and Castor Oil!
- Took a long nap.
- Hemmed another item; this long-hated top, after many more revisions. Have to think about it a while before I can say if I like it now since It has been the most frustrating experience!
- Watched another wonderful installment of Little Dorrit!
*Never call Star Wars "The New Hope" to my face, it will always be Star Wars period, to me. Changing it's name gives the prequels far too much importance. (Boo to Jar Jar Binks & Co.!)