Friday, January 22, 2010

Why Tempt Me?

These things are tempting me, but I'll be able to resist them because I don't have the money.

But, still...how cruel.




Yarra Lace, £39.00
https://www.clarks.co.uk/womens

This adorable 1950s-inspired wedge in flint grey suede and velvet laces is on sale right now at the Clarks UK site only. It also comes in black and yummy purple suede.


These new Vogue patterns at their newly redesigned website; which I love.

V8629 (no zipper!)

V8640 V8633

Two great vintage-y looks


This is another great vintage-inspired design by DKNY; however, I didn't like the fabric choice on the website, so here's the great pattern sketch.


V1170
A Rachel Comey design, she of the great shoes I usually see on the Totokaelo website. I love the details.

4 comments:

modest-goddess said...

That V8629 is right up my alley.

julia said...

Very unusual shoes, but I like them. All the patterns are great.

Anonymous said...

I am definitely adding V8633 & V1160 to my list of patterns to buy...one day...when I have money and my sewing machine isn't trapped under a pile of stuff.

Those shoes are fun!

A DC said...

I love love love the v8633!