Thursday, December 13, 2007

The New Generation

I totally forgot about updating you on those Wee Wonderful dolls. Here are the babies I was awaiting this summer. Now they are all chubby and happy and each have an animal to look over them. I'm quite happy about how they turned out. This is definitely a pattern to try.


Atticus, owner of Boo Bear


Vaughan, owner of Cam Cat


Ruth, owner of Belle Bunny

Because the first one had a sad over-stuffing accident, I have one quite similar to Boo Bear to watch over me too!

Boba and Boo
All toys were made from the lovely Wee Wonderful Put Together Book No. 1 by Hillary Lang. Print fabric is Medallion in green by Denyse Schmidt from her Flea Market Fancy line from Free Spirit.

1 comment:

Seeker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, left some comments and introducing me Becktress on Flickr.
I went there and ur right, I loved her mix of modern clothing and color combinations.
Hope you keep comming. ***