Wednesday, October 24, 2012

VA/DC/MD Blogger Meetup Update!

Woo Hoo!  We now have ELEVEN bloggers interested!

Audrey of Sew Tawdry
"Smunch" of Smuch
Robin of A Little Sewing
"Greytone" of Gotcha Covered
Jamie of A Strange Girl
Kyle of Vacuuming The Lawn
Sue of Sewing Steady
"Merry-one" of Originally Styled
Lisette of La Cubinita Cose new!
Sophie of FilASewphie  new!
Me

I am getting so excited! I'm in the process of researching and making plans now. Can you believe I've found 18 bloggers in the Metro area since I started this? We're even getting word-of-mouth participants.
  1. If I haven't sent you an email it means I don't have one for you. Email me at metamorphpursuit(at)yahoo(dot)com with your real first name please if you don't go by that on your blog.
  2. Of course G Street Fabrics will be involved, we're going to the original Rockville location.
  3. If we want to do this in 2012 (which I do!), we have to move quickly so I can arrange things with G. Street. Let me know which of the following Saturday dates will work for you:

    November 3, 10, 17
    December 1,
    8, or 15?

Thanks!

3 comments:

Sophie Miriam said...

Ooh, I missed the original post but I'm interested! My personal vote is for December 15th because that's my birthday, but really I think I could probably do any date except December 8th. I will also have to admit that I can't commit entirely positively because I am a college student without a car, so I have to take my parents. Haha.

My email is sophie.m.gorman (at) hotmail.

Kyle said...

I think any of those dates work for me for now!

Lisette M said...

Any day except Nov 17 will work for me.