Friday, April 16, 2010

Yeah, It Didn't Happen...

but I did get more done on the dress and I even FINALLY took pictures of the most recent work I've done on the Colette Patterns Oolong dress*. So as long as there has been some kind of progress, I'm happy.

Good luck to everyone who made the Patternreview.com deadline! I can't wait to see all of the entries and vote.

*If you get impatient to see these before I get around to writing posts on them the pictures are here and here in my Flickr sets.

6 comments:

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

I didn't make it either. Maybe there will another one.
Angela

jen said...

oh, bummer! oh well, at least you've made some progress, and that is something to feel good about. :)

happy weekend to you!

A DC said...

I love the Oolong dress. You know, I think that cut may actually look nice on me... :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your dress! I'm glad you had fun working on your pieces for the contest--that's way more important than entering or winning.

Anonymous said...

I love the fan tie! I'm looking forward to your Oolong.

Mary Nanna said...

I laughed when I saw your photoshop version of my dress! Very sweet of you - I also read that blog article and she's right - something to break up the expanse of the pattern is a good idea. So I'll just have to take the dress belt shopping...

I thought about doing the mini wardrobe thing on PR too - but honestly, I'm not so good at confining myself to sewing lists - I just can't make myself sew something unless there's some enthusiasm for the project and then I have to sew it now.

How are your corduroy plans progressing? We are now moving into prime cord weather...