You will notice, if you are a regular reader of this blog, that none of these things are new, but going along with this post, these are things I need to either finish or scrap to clear my mind for new projects and plans. To make clear, these things are on the on-going list, not things I ever expected to get done this month!!!
Finish hem on Anda dress Refit red sundress Finish yellow sheet muslin dress Make these dresses for my niecesmust be done by August 8
- Finish OR scrap this previously cut out Isaac Mizrahi Vogue dress from years ago
Plans that can wait a bit:
Make this dress in this
- Purchase or make new belt for this dress, the one I made slides around too much
Make two "quick" slips from pink and blue poly fabricSept 2009
- Re-fashion a thrift shirt into something (no big hurry on this)
- Possibly make something a shirt from some blue Denyse Schmidt fabric I bought three years ago or just let it rest for a bit longer until I'm motivated again.
Possible money makers:
- Sell off length of navy blue wool crepe bought more than six years ago (Anyone interested?)