Friday, February 20, 2009

Young at Heart

You may already be aware of Camille at Childhood Flames and how fashionable she is. If not, check her out on her blog and here at Chictopia/TeenUgly.

Chictopia is also where I discovered the equally talented QueenElizabeth; another teen with great style and mad DIY skilz. (Hey, do the "kids" still say that? Well, what would I know, I'm old now...NOT)

Here she is wearing a dress made from a length of fabric and a belt:

Jan 9, 2009

a lovely vintage frock:

Jan 6, 2009

and a flapper dress she made out of a t-shirt and black video cassette tape!

Nov 1, 2008

Definitely check out her archives for more inspiration from a truly original teen.

2 comments:

Antoinette said...

I enjoy Childhood Flames and Jane over at SeaOfShoes.com. I don't know if I can handle one more precocious style prodigy! :) I love that first draped dress, though that bulk would not work on everyone.

lsaspacey said...

The only thing that bothers me is that Camille and Jane are clearly from wealthy families. The name brands that they throw around (and buy) at their age! Wow!