Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting inspired...

Now that the wedding is over (and I got paid!) I treated myself to some reading material. $30 worth, in fact.

 

Real Simple, Country Living, Do-It-Yourself, Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, Lucky, SewStylish, InStyle, not to forget my own subscriptions of Cottage Living, Domino, Glamour, and a Marie Claire that I picked up because uber-cool Maggie Gyllenhaal was on the cover.

I'm sure I'll be inspired with post ideas after paging through these, so can you wait just a little bit longer, ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee... I do the same. Hey, have you heard of Somerset Life? It's a quarterly magazine, about $15. It's inspiration condensed into a single magazine. They have other inspiring magazines, too: Somerset Studio, Somerset Workshop, and one of my favorites: Artful Blogging.