Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wedding 08: Miscellaneous


Found these great signs from Delightful Details at the Brides Cafe. Also check out the other beautiful images of floral decor ideas on that site.


If you ever wonder what my idea of a cool wedding would be you should read Lina's take on Lina's Lookbook. If someone told me I was not allowed to plan my own wedding (I strongly suggest no one EVER do this, because it would be their lives on the line) I could be perfectly happy going along with this plan.



Here's a great source for wedding shower, house warming, party hostess gifts from Beehive Kitchenware, lots of great metalwork pewter items. I was reminded of this company after they were mentioned by Ariana on Becoming Mom.

Also check out the Wedding Week of posts on This Young House, devoted to documenting their very DIY backyard wedding from last year. I think everyone would be tempted to have a wedding at home if they had that back yard!

No comments: