Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm still looking for replacement shoes...

I need to replace a pair of flats and a pair of comfortable rubber-soled Mary Janes.

Piperlime.com:

I'm really liking these, but I'm going to keep looking just a bit longer. The last pair from Naturalizer is the front runner in black (of course!) but I love the combination of the brown and tan too.


Naturalizer Creston $65


Biviel BV1309 $80


Pink Studio Shandi $40


Naturalizer Referee $70


Miz Mooz/Infinity Shoes:

These are on sale so they will go very quickly. I won't cry if I lose out on these because though I like them, they don't grab me. And I really need more flats.


Daria $50


Michele $50


Jacky $70

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are on the same wavelength. I was going to blog about Naturalizer's Creston in black later this week, too. I tried them on at Macys the other day. Now, my feet are very wide. Despite this, Creston made my feet look almost normal, on the verge of pretty, even. They were comfy, too.

Thanks for sharing Soulemama's lovely mustard Miz Mooz shoes. I hope you're right. I hope that Babs will be reincarnated in some form close to the original. =) I'm still dreaming of Babs... I'm spellbound.