Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedding 08: Countdown!


The ceremony location, the Italian Gardens in Maymont Park

I don't know how many more posts you'll see from me this week. The wedding is only two days away, but I think I may have a few more wedding-related posts in me.

I have also been doing a little sewing so I'll get back to writing about that next week too. I made a teal blue petticoat!!

Wish us* luck!

Photo by diana.penn on Flickr

*The bridal couple and me, their friend and event coordinator

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blogs. Are you a wedding coordinator? Looks like you have some good information here.

lsaspacey said...

For five years I was an event planner for non-profits in DC. This is actually my first official wedding job though I've always researched and sent info and links to friends before.