Sunday, August 12, 2007

Patience is a virtue...

a virtue that I don't have when it comes to fabric, at least.

Yes, I know, there is still fabric unused from last year!

However, I started thinking, what if these designs are discontinued or sell out, which is really possible knowing how popular these designs are? I just couldn't wait any longer.

So I ordered these two from JCaroline Creative last week, knowing full well that they might just sit on a shelf and mock me for the next year or so.

The first one is from Denyse Schmidt's line Katie Jump Rope and the second is Alexander Henry's Mocca in Chocolate





Hopefully though I will be able to finish at least one of these this year. (I'm such a taskmaster, aren't I?)

If not, mock away my pretties, because I OWN you now.

1 comment:

moggy said...

I know exactly what you mean! What if that perfect fabric gets away? Why, some of it still haunts me, so therefore I often buy it for an (ahem) rainy day.

Fabric from last year? I have fabric from last century in my stash!