Monday, August 27, 2007

So I did reenroll for the fall semester...

I was still upset that I might not be able to take the Art History department’s Historic Preservation class before I graduate. Using the VCU site's search option I stumbled upon URSP 517 Historic Preservation in Planning offered by the L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs. The great thing about this class is that the textbook, Historic Preservation: An Introduction to its History, Principles, and Practice by Norman Tyler, was written by a professor in this field and has been used as a textbook in preservation programs around the country. This textbook can actually be called an investment, unlike the many others that I have and cannot sell back.

So I have enrolled in this class and it starts this Wednesday at 7PM. The only thing that has me worried is that it is a 500-level class. I still have not taken one of them in my own major.

I still will also try to get into that one Art History class that starts in the evening at 5:30 pm. Because it starts pretty early it might still be an issue for an employer, but as I don't have an employer yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.