Saturday, July 11, 2009

How Wonderful!

From Best Vintage Patterns for $35.

Wouldn't this be wonderful to own? Great (I can assume) styled photos along with the pattern illustrations of so many great vintage patterns. You could actually use this to make an internet pattern buying wish list. There are others available here.

One of these days I will have discretionary funds again, so I can sometimes treat myself to something like this. Today, though I'm going to treat myself to an Icedream cone from Chick-fil-A, less than $2 (!) and oh so delicious. Yum.

2 comments:

meredithp said...

Oooh! I would love to take a gander at a vintage catalog. Can you imagine the art inside? I understand completely about the discretionary funds thing...In the past, I would have snapped it up without thinking.

sunday mornings said...

Chick-fil-A!! How I miss that establishment! So good!

P.S. I just noticed that in your profile you listed your industry as library sciences. Are you a librarian? Librarians are some of the smartest people I know! If you're an sponge for knowledge, you're going to love my next post. ;-)