Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can you believe this...

came from Forever 21?

Denim Gigi Glamour, $30

Of course, the sad thing is that being from F21, there is an extremely good chance it was ripped off from some designer collection.

However, how else could a student, or any other budget-savvy person expect to afford a dress so beautifully conceived and draped? The original of this dress probably cost more than $300. So for that... thank you Forever 21.

Now, if only I would wear a strapless dress. The one I made has only been worn once in it's existence.

2 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Very lovely indeed! I like the denim is making such a comeback in so many different iterations this season.

Wishing you a beautiful evening,
♥ Jessica

etoilee8 said...

It looks like a denim take on a See By Chloe dress I have. Do I dare say I like it? It'll probably fit like a burlap sack though :)