- When will I ever find the time to make this?
- Where will I wear it if I did?
- I can't believe they're charging that much for it.
- It's too time-consuming of a pattern.
- I don't have the money to treat myself to anything I don't definitely need right now.
I would have used this one to create a snug fitting shell.
Simplicity 4920 and 3472
McCall's 8141, another try at this look?
Vogue 7674, sophisticated, no?
If I ever decide to get married this would be the one
So now these patterns are all back on my wish list. Though I still have to get the money to buy them, guilt-free. Wish me luck.