Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stitch Magazine!

Have you seen the new Winter/Spring issue of Stitch magazine?



It's huge! The cover caught my eye immediately because of the cover project, the Felt Confetti Pillow decorated with felt circles and designed by Lisa Cox. Well, this design looked amazingly like my new PJs. Maybe I'll have to make a pillow to go with them or perhaps just a bag to take them in when I travel. How quaint would that be?


The instructions for the pillow (very easy!) can be found here, but you should still check out the whole issue. It is the Techniques issue, which means it covers a lot of sewing techniques that you might want to know about.

1 comment:

A DC said...

I really like that pillow. I would make one for myself in complementary colors in the burnt orange group.