Monday, July 16, 2012

Getting Stuff Done...And Blog Bad News

  • One of the sheer Vogue 9722 tops is done, I completed the overblouse.
  • My Alexander Henry print summer shift dress is now done and has been worn out of the house twice.
  • I successfully made a pair of these from $4 Old Navy flip flops. This tutorial from Deliacreates works and they turn out pretty comfortable if you remember to add a inch or so more than you calculate for the part that comes up over your heel.*
  • One pair of T-shirt underwear muslined using Indigorchid's tutorial.  I have a too small Guinness T-shirt from Ireland that would make cute undies, must get some more lingerie elastic.
Bad news?

My camera seems to have died. So, no pictures of the above. : (

*Sorry, there will be no pictures of my feet on the blog. Not that there's anything wrong with them.

3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

My camera isn't what it use to be either. Would have loved seeing your projects.

lsaspacey said...

I'll take a picture eventually for the pattern reviews. I just don't know when.

Anonymous said...

is there a camera on ur phone? I would love to see ur projects as well.