This year I am participating in the Chronicle Books Happy Haul-idays contest.
It's wonderful, you can enter to win $500 worth of books from one of the best publishing houses! To enter, all I have to do is post my book wish list and designate a charity, in my case, the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The bonus for you is that by commenting on this post, if I win a randomly selected commenter will also win the same list of books. Free. So let me know what you think about my choices or what book do you wish was on the list.
Here is my list of Chronicle books that I would buy with $500:
- Pattern Magic: Laurence King Publishing
- Pattern Magic 2: Laurence King Publishing
- Pattern Making
- Fabric for Fashion: The Swatch Book Laurence King Publishing
- Instant Gratification: Jewelry: Fast & Fabulous Projects
- Knit Knack Kit: Simple Instructions and Tools for 25 Terrific Knitting Projects
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts: 30 Colorful Quilt and Patchwork Projects
- Saul Bass: A Life in Film and Design
- Between the Bridge and the River
- The Art of Pixar: The Complete Color Scripts and Select Art from 25 Years of Animation
- Art of the Modern Movie Poster: International Postwar Style and Design
- Winerd: The Wine Tasting Game that Crushes Grape Fears