Monday, January 19, 2009

A Winter Song to You...

I can't stop listening to this song; sad but beautiful.


Winter Song* - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson

Many of you have probably discovered this by yourself months ago, but I just did and I am truly in LOVE with the video!

This is from the album, The Hotel Cafe presents Winter Songs. It may be a bit late to enjoy over the holidays, but I think with the weather many of us are enjoying/loathing, it still warrants a listen. Also the purchase or download of this album benefits the Susan G. Koman for the Cure. So please enjoy and Happy New Year!

* In my opinion, the answer is: YES!

2 comments:

Antoinette said...

What a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing. Hadn't heard it before, but this will go on my winter playlist!

Stephanie said...

I love your taste in music! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful song and video.