- Sister's 1 and 2
- my freshman college roommate, SK-B
- her 3-year old son, for the first time
- an episode of Mad Men when it actually aired (I don't have cable)
- a new-to-me IKEA in Conshohocken, PA
- movie costumes actually worn by Bette Davis, James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor, etc.*
- an Amish buggy and horse
- lots of cows and horses
- a half-size race horse masquerading as Sister 2's year-old "puppy"!
- through 5 states (VA, MD, DE, PA, NJ)
- and put over 500 miles on my car
- during a holiday weekend and had no traffic problems at all!
Oh, and while I was away I was mentioned on awesome Australian blog I Wanna Frock and Roll All Night. Moggy took my suggestion and made the Sew Stylish One-Hour Dress. I would love it if anyone who has made that dress would post about it, for it really is a quick and satisfying sew. A great first sewing project.
Viva la roadtrip!
Note: Michener Museum costume exhibit post coming up as soon as I get my pictures uploaded!