Monday, April 07, 2008

A quick post on the Budget Babe

I just wanted to draw your attention to a new link over on the right. Under Misc. I have added Budget Babe, a great site I found months ago and then sadly lost track of for a while.

This site has a great knack for finding less expensive or just plain affordable versions of outfits seen in magazine, on high-end retail sites, or on TV. Maybe the outfit you saw in a magazine isn't even that expensive but you don't have access to the store, the B-Babe might put together a combination of separates from all different stores that would still give you the look.

I am surprised and baffled by how much time she must spend on her searches to find this stuff but I am very glad that she does.

So go and check her out.

2 comments:

drwende said...

WAY cool!

Some of these trends are so disposable that they're fun only if they're dead cheap.

The Budget Babe said...

thanks for the shout out! :)