Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank you, Kyle!!

Last week, Kyle of Vacuuming the Lawn emailed me to see if I would be interested in some fabric from her stash. I'm not dumb, so I said yes.

However, I was still surprised when I received the package on Monday. The fabric was gorgeous and there was a lot of it. About two and a quarter yards. (I used the old nose to wrist measuring system as soon as I pulled it from the package.) How very generous!


with hot pink shirt for color comparison

Kyle, I can't believe you couldn't find a use for this, but thank you for passing it along! It's a lovely Lycra blend in a dusky pink and cream dots on a chocolate brown ground (Hmm, makes me think of Good & Plenty candies...). I have a few knit patterns, including this blog favorite, that I might try from my pattern stash. Who knows when this will happen (you know what I mean if you've been reading this blog for awhile) but I do hope soon. Even though I'm not a big fan of pink, I will definitely wear this!

Now, enjoy a few pictures of me ridiculously play-acting as a Paris fitting model:



Are not blog friendships great?!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Lisa--I'm so happy you love it! :) And I can't wait to see what you make out of it! I think the pattern you chose would be fantastic for it! Enjoy!!

cidell said...

That fabric is absolutely delightful!