Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hats Off To You!

Friday, I spent innumerable hours scanning patterns into my computer and transferring them to Flickr in advance of adding them to my Etsy shop. I am not even halfway through the 135 I'm going to sell.

Why don't I just take digital pictures of them, you ask? Well, my camera, the Kodak EasyShare C310, is crap at taking close detailed photos. See?

Which is something you should definitely think about if you bought a digital camera primarily to use on a blog to document specific details of your homemade projects. Oh, well.

What I wanted to say is...my hat is off to anyone who sells patterns on the Internet. After awhile I was tempted to just drop these things off at Goodwill and be done with them. I don't know how you do it while getting new stock in daily or even weekly? I appreciate you all so much more now. Thanks for all you do!

No comments: