Thursday, October 09, 2008

Oooh, fascinate me!

In the last few months I have seen that there are fascinators and then, obviously, there are FASCINATORS. Oh my! Now somebody tell me, how am I supposed to live without this little stunner?


Giant Dwarf

Sorry, I didn't record how much it was before this one sold out a few hours after I put it up in my Etsy Recommendations. Hmm... However, she is willing to do custom orders for this item.

If she had had it available in red or orange, I would have been a goner, for sure!


I don't know what it is...but I am being bombarded by inspiration everywhere. I already have; in draft form, enough posts for a week and that doesn't even count the next few I want to write about that yard sale. Everywhere I look there is something great that has to do with clothes or jewelry. What is going on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto (from my previous post). I've been lurking in the Giant Dwarf's Etsy shop, too.