Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Possible Domestic Bermuda Triangle

I lost a dress in my apartment.

Not just any dress but my favorite black knit dress with the awesome neckline.

It is a one-bedroom apartment and I live alone.

I noticed it was missing a month ago and really haven't done much about it. I know it has to be here somewhere. It's not like I went on a whirlwind trip around the world and left it at one of my swanky hotel stops. I just have too much stuff! Can you believe it? Losing a dress in a one-bedroom apartment?

Though I DO have eight-foot wide closets that ARE stuffed with so much stuff that I DO double things up on hangers (dresses under jackets) and I DID move a bunch of things to the hall closet as a makeshift Out Box. Also, the dress IS black and my closets ARE dark.

But still...this is getting ridiculous.

4 comments:

Gretchen the Household Deity said...

LOL. I wish I could say i couldn't imagine how that could happen...but I know all too well. I also live alone and often lose things for months (and sometimes forever).

Christina said...

I know the feeling... I hope you find it soon!

Madame K said...

LOL

I think we've all been there.

*deep sigh*

I'm crossing my fingers that the gremlins will bring it back soon enough.

drwende said...

Hey, I've lost clothes in our current studio apartment, and our closets aren't particularly full. The stuff hides.