Thursday, August 20, 2009

T-otally T-ubular

Oooh, here's a refashion worth trying!

From The Coveted here.

If you already have two matching oversized t-shirts, this could be truly cool to play around with. How about it, Antoinette?

I've seen the t-shirt worn as a skirt with the sleeves turned inside for pockets but I never saw it combined with an upside-down T for the top. Now that's cool. If you don't make your own clothes normally, definitely buy an original from the designer, Ben Reingold's Etsy shop at takeoffyourclothes. He has lots of cool stuff; from belts to dresses to hats.

3 comments:

Antoinette said...

I think I saw a photo of this garment on Flickr a while back! How cool to see him set up shop. Maybe I'll try it. Maybe I'll get an original. ;)

Nancy said...

Ooh, very cool. I love seeing these kinds of "re-purposing" sewing designs! Thanks for introducing me to a new "upcycling" designer!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I love sewing, but I'm spacially challenged. Is there a tutorial out there that shows how to make this step by step?