Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One day...

I want to:

  • fall in love
  • own a dog
  • have a good reason to wear a ballgown
  • visit Rochester, NY
  • be my own boss
  • own a little house
  • grow my hair so I can make a bun or a top knot
  • learn flamenco
  • travel to London, Scotland, and Spain
  • track down two old boyfriends (Facebook to the rescue!)
  • attend a performance of Austin City Limits
  • attend a show on Broadway, preferably Sondheim
  • meet Amy Sedaris
  • live happily ever after

Note: in no particular order

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Sounds good to me!

Watch out for the old boyfriends though--it's all mixed on that ending well.

Marcy said...

I knew there was a reason I liked this blog--I share many of your "One day..."s. Especially owning a small house and dog.

I agree too with Kerry, my luck with old boyfriends has not been good. Probably because I was trying to go backwards and relive stuff. Both had really changed.

Antoinette said...

Ring me if you decide to come to Austin for ACL! Do you mean you want to come down for the festival, or for a taping of the show?

lsaspacey said...

Actually the show, I didn't know about the festival until I went to get that link last night. That would be fun though, but not this year - lack of funds.

Unknown said...

I'd love to meet Amy Sedaris as well as her brother David Sedaris. For two month's David's books on tape and This American Life Podcasts were company during my ridiculously long commute. Oh and I am all about the dog, just trying to get my husband on board.

the fabled needle (jen) said...

i hope you do all these things too!