Saturday, March 21, 2009

Coconut Pancakes, Anyone?

While searching the Web, a notice about the Original Pancake House restaurant in Chicago mentions a new addition to their the menu that got my attention. As

"
...coconut pancakes ($7.29), which have roasted-coconut flakes in the buttermilk batter, shredded coconut on top, and a tropical syrup made with reduced orange juice and lots of orange and lemon zest..."

Does anyone know of a recipe for this? Of course I could probably create one using that delicious-sounding detailed description but I am just wondering if someone has already come up with it.

Yes, I am lazy.

Update: Guess what I just found out. This restaurant is a nation-wide chain and there is one in Virginia! Yay! Check out their mouth-watering offerings in pancakes, waffles, and crepes!

No comments: