Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just call me "cupcake"

Creamsicle cupcakes!

I have one of those offices that uses any occasion to have cake, pie, cupcakes, or even sometimes fruit (?) in the break room. It seems I talk A LOT about cupcakes at work because a co-worker now thinks that should be my nickname. Oops!

So when I saw this a few minutes ago I knew first, I had to send this to that co-worker and second, I needed to post it here for you. I know from my sites on Bloglines that most of you will appreciate this as much as I do. Enjoy!

Click here for lots of cupcake recipes from Food.com.

2 comments:

scb said...

*Creamsicle* cupcakes??? What a wonderful thought! (I just loved creamsicles back in the day. Mmmmm.)

I shall keep those in mind if ever I need to make cupcakes.

Thanks!

Amber said...

These look amazing!!! I'm a big sucker for a cupcake.