But I'm not going to write about it. Because I have just enough problems with it (and the series) to get huffy.
Looking at it as pure entertainment...love, love, love it.
Looking at it and what it may mean for the modern woman....uh, I should just keep my mouth shut. Nuff' said.
What I want to show is some great links I found about the clothes, oh yes, the clothes.
- From Seen On: an incredible piece on the movie with links to the real and the knockoffs in the girls' wardrobes.
- Online clothing shop ASOS's look into Carrie's closet and affordable substitutes for her key looks.
- iVillage: SATC Looks for Less
- HBO's flashbacks and wardrobe shots from the original series
- Did you know the movie had a blog?
*Okay, I found one that I didn't notice at the time, but really scares me now. To be honest, both outfits do.